About Stephanie Crosslin
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a SOUTHAVEN real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the SOUTHAVEN areas, please contact me.
- 3551 Lucius Taylor Rd, Como, MS 38619
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3222 Sqft
- Remarkable piece of Mississippi history is now available! Bring us an offer! Built in 1834, this may be the oldest conti ..
- 4998 Wedgewood Dr, Olive Branch, MS 38654
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3431 Sqft
- Welcome to 4998 Wedgewood Drive in beautiful Arbors of Wedgewood!! 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 car garage, an office, p ..
- 171 Luke Ln, Coldwater, MS 38618
- Extremely rare opportunity to purchase adjoining lots totaling 27.1 acres in beautiful Cherrydale Estates! The gently r ..
- 4738 W Alden Lake Dr, Horn Lake, MS 38637
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2238 Sqft
- This one owner, tediously well cared for home on the lake could be yours before the holidays. This open floor plan offe ..
- 26298 E Highway 4, Senatobia, MS 38668
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1624 Sqft
- Unique, very well built home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home on 18 beautiful acres!! Recent updates include a renovated ki ..