- 1096 W E Ross Pkwy, Southaven, MS 38671
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath home convenient to Northwest Community College (DeSoto Campus) I-55, Shopping, Hospitals, Churches and so much more! Very open floor plan with large great room, fireplace with gas logs and a ceiling fan. The dining room is spacious and flows into the great room. The kitchen offers a range, dishwasher and lots of counter tops and cabinet space! The master suite boasts a huge walk in closet and salon bath featuring a walk in shower and separate tub with jets! This split bedroom plan has two ...
- 3551 Lucius Taylor Rd, Como, MS 38619
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3222 Sqft
- Remarkable piece of Mississippi history is now available! Bring us an offer! Built in 1834, this may be the oldest continuously inhabited home in the state. Original home has 4 bedrooms with 4 fireplaces & 1 bath. Downstairs master now includes a private master bath. A dining room, kitchen, den, and half bath have been added. Improvements completed: Roof, rebuilt chimney, new electrical system, new plumbing downstairs, 2 new treatment plants, well pump, extra insulation. GUEST HOME (1035 ft) recently expanded and ...
- 4998 Wedgewood Dr, Olive Branch, MS 38654
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3431 Sqft
- Welcome to 4998 Wedgewood Drive in beautiful Arbors of Wedgewood!! 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 car garage, an office, plus a fully equipped theater room. Entertainment options abound with elegance and functionality. A spacious dining room, open great room, large kitchen bar and gathering room/breakfast room are just the beginning. Upstairs you will find a 19x15 theater room perfect for year-round entertainment complete with projector, screen, surround-sound, 7 electric leather theater seats, custom black out d ...
- 171 Luke Ln, Coldwater, MS 38618
- Extremely rare opportunity to purchase adjoining lots totaling 27.1 acres in beautiful Cherrydale Estates! The gently rolling hills and tree lines offer maximum privacy for your new home! Upgrades include: stocked pond with a beautiful 120 dock, covered 12x12 fishing deck, and an automatic fish feeder; well with running water at the pond and barn; 16x20 concrete floored barn with 16x20 concrete lean-to, and additional parking; new solar power system ready to install; gas generator, 40HP Mahindra tractor with less ...
- 4738 W Alden Lake Dr, Horn Lake, MS 38637
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2238 Sqft
- This one owner, tediously well cared for home on the lake could be yours before the holidays. This open floor plan offers shiny wood floors in the dining room, great room and breakfast room. The kitchen boasts solid surface countertops, oversized white custom cabinets, stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Entertainment options are plentiful with the enclosed sunroom, oversized deck, dock/fishing pier and a one of the larger lots on the street. Private downstairs master suite overlooking the b ...
- 26298 E Highway 4, Senatobia, MS 38668
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1624 Sqft
- Unique, very well built home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home on 18 beautiful acres!! Recent updates include a renovated kitchen featuring new cabinets, granite counter tops, and slate floors. Gorgeous hand scraped hardwood floors in the great room, laminate in the master bedroom and new carpet in the two remaining bedrooms. steel beams supporting the building allows for an open 45x49 first floor unfinished bonus room that can be completed just the way you want it! Attached garage can easily be expanded to a full si ...