- For Sale
171 Luke Ln Coldwater, MS 38618 Get directions$199,000
- MLS# 318085
- Listed 2 Years 14 Days Ago
Extremely rare opportunity to purchase adjoining lots totaling 27.1 acres in beautiful Cherrydale Estates! The gently rolling hills and tree lines offer maximum privacy for your new home! Upgrades include: stocked pond with a beautiful 120 dock, covered 12x12 fishing deck, and an automatic fish feeder; well with running water at the pond and barn; 16x20 concrete floored barn with 16x20 concrete lean-to, and additional parking; new solar power system ready to install. Because of an Army Corps of Engineers flowage easement, no one can build behind you. And with the mature trees lining the street, you would rarely see a car once you get home. Plus, this amazing estate lot is the next to the last property at the end of a street! You have to see this peaceful setting to truly appreciate it!
- Lot Size Acres: 27.1
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1180476
- Elementary School: Coldwater Attendance Center
- High School: Coldwater
- Middle School: Coldwater
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Tate
- Directions: From Hwy 51 in Coldwater: West on Arkabutla Road west. South (left) on Brooks Chapel Road. Left onto Luke Ln (no sign - first left past Cherrydale Loop). Continue to the end of the road. On Left.
- Source Property Type: Residential Lots
- Source Neighborhood: Cherrydale Estates
- Subdivision: Cherrydale Estates
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: B
|3||Coldwater Attendance Center School||K-12||2.3 mi|
|NA||Calvary Baptist Private School||1-12||2.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 171 Luke Ln
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.