- 3551 Lucius Taylor Rd, Como, MS 38619
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3222 Sqft
- Remarkable piece of Mississippi history is now available! Bring us an offer! Built in 1834, this may be the oldest continuously inhabited home in the state. Original home has 4 bedrooms with 4 fireplaces & 1 bath. Downstairs master now includes a private master bath. A dining room, kitchen, den, and half bath have been added. Improvements completed: Roof, rebuilt chimney, new electrical system, new plumbing downstairs, 2 new treatment plants, well pump, extra insulation. GUEST HOME (1035 ft) recently expanded and ...
- 171 Luke Ln, Coldwater, MS 38618
- Extremely rare opportunity to purchase adjoining lots totaling 27.1 acres in beautiful Cherrydale Estates! The gently rolling hills and tree lines offer maximum privacy for your new home! Upgrades include: stocked pond with a beautiful 120 dock, covered 12x12 fishing deck, and an automatic fish feeder; well with running water at the pond and barn; 16x20 concrete floored barn with 16x20 concrete lean-to, and additional parking; new solar power system ready to install; gas generator, 40HP Mahindra tractor with less ...
- 26298 Highway 4 E, Senatobia, MS 38668
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- 3 Br, 2 Ba home on 18 beautiful acres that is zoned Commercial! Renovated kitchen, featuring new cabinets, granite counter tops and slate floors. Gorgeous hand scraped hardwood floors in great room, laminate in master and new carpet in the remaining 2 bedrooms. Steel beams supporting the building allows for an open 45x49 first floor expandable bonus room with half bath and new carpet that can be completed just the way you want it! 30x40 shop w/water and electric!